Seeking Actimize Technical Business Analysts who have significant knowledge and prior expertise in AML-SAM compliance in the financial services industry.
- Support the implementation of Transaction Monitoring system for the bank, by effectively partnering with various constituents – IT, Planning, Compliance, Risk etc.
- Keeping track of all business requirements for the new Transaction Monitoring system as well as work with the various business managers to ensure that appropriate data is defined and available within the new system.
- Identify needs and assist with business-side configuration and implementation of KYC, screening and monitoring systems (including rules, data elements, thresholds, test plans and scripts, UAT and false positive reduction) and ensure accuracy of scenarios for moving the new Transaction Monitoring system to Production.
- Function as a senior leader and interface between IT and the Compliance group through all phases of the Development Life Cycle.
- Review AML/BSA/OFAC monitoring results from the new Transaction Monitoring system and where possible – recommend scenarios for more adequate monitoring, in line with regulatory expectations.
- Keep abreast of latest rule changes, proposed and published regulations and incorporate them into the business and functional specifications of the new Transaction Monitoring system
- Design, Develop and execute system testing / UAT for the new Transaction Monitoring system
- Participate and advise on other Compliance related initiatives.
- Must be very proficient in MS-Excel, MS-PowerPoint, MS-Word & Outlook.
- Must be a proven Compliance professional with sufficient industry-standard knowledge of activities and procedures normally associated with the Compliance function of a financial institution. Ability to research regulations, rules, recommendations from the various financial industry authority bodies, and incorporates them in daily activities and system requirements. Excellent written and verbal communication skills required, and the ability to present findings before senior management team members. Knowledge of Banking & Financial Services Industry, Trust and Corporate Banking or Capital Markets required.
- More than 10 years of work experience with the Compliance function of a financial institution.
- Prior experience working in Trust and Corporate Banking / Capital Markets.
- Experience with documenting and partnering with IT on large scale system implementations desired.
- Provide thought leadership in the areas of Transaction Monitoring for Trust Banking, Corporate Banking.
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) for the implementation of the Actimize software solution for the bank.