- MINIMUM 8 YEARS EXPERIENCE AS ORACLE PL/SQL, FORMS, REPORTS DEVELOPER IS REQUIRED
- Modify database schema design as needed including partitioning
- Implement best practices and recommend tools to manage database schemas
- Support development, test and production environments using Oracle Fusion Forms and Reports 11g or Minimum Oracle Forms and Reports10g expertise
- Commanding knowledge and hands on working experience with complex/large database packages, procedures, functions and triggers with Oracle Database 11g R2 or higher
- Design, develop and implement archiving of production data
- Identify potential issues and limitations; monitor and improve performance
- Develop and maintain procedures to optimize application availability
- Suggest improvements in database infrastructure where appropriate
- Capacity planning
- Diagnose issues in complex app
- Resource must have experience in Oracle Forms and Reports – core required skill set – PL/SQL with oracle forms/reports 11g or 12c.
- Resource is available for F2F interview in downtown NYC location
- Self-assessment form must be submitted along with resume.