The Information Security Analyst will be responsible for the end-to-end infrastructure provisioning and day-to-day operations of technology security infrastructure serving Citi ICG clients and businesses globally. The candidate will provide Information Security hands on expertise, technical implementation and support across various products and technologies (primarily network firewalls).
The position is an engineering role but still requires significant hands-on expertise in evaluating and implementing technologies, maintaining and monitoring the infrastructure.
Team is responsible for delivering and supporting high performance, low-latency infrastructure for Citi Electronic Trading applications.
Responsible for the provision of business aligned infrastructure and services to the Equities, Futures, Derivatives and Fixed Income businesses.
This role is a hands-on position involving, technology engineering, operational/service management oversight including elements of controls & compliance, stability.
Key Responsibilities: Responsibilities include:
- Design, implementation, and documentation of new information security solutions to support the various Citi Electronic Trading environments.
- Deployment, configuration and maintenance of the STI Firewall environment
- Design and deployment of high-performance, low-latency technology solutions
- Compliance and Controls – participate in various reporting functions, metrics analysis and vulnerability remediation initiatives
- Stability and resiliency of the infrastructure
- Change control management, coordination and process improvements between infrastructure and development/application management units
- Ownership of Infrastructure Problem, Incident and Change management Responsible for collaborating with:
- Peers and other aligned technology team infrastructure engineers
- Technology Risk Control and Audit teams
- Implementing business needs as related to internal or external client requirements
- Process efficiency, consistency and standardization
- Adherence to corporate and functional standards and controls Development Value:
The successful candidate will be exposed to and have the opportunity to gain experience and be a member of a global Infrastructure team. They will work closely with the products/businesses they support as well as other engineering teams, and where necessary formal training will be provided to build upon existing skills to increase both breadth and depth